Fun, Practical, Stylish Holiday Gifts that are Under $20
December 6, 2020 | Emma Frost
Are you on a tight holiday budget? Here are some very affordable gift ideas you should try out. They range from practical to pretty, classy to quirky, sophisticated to sentimental. But they all have one thing in common; they’re all cheap and your family and friends will love them!
14 Fun Holiday Gifts for Less Than $20
Everyone appreciates a cozy, high quality pair of socks — especially if they have a unique design. Nowadays, you can find socks in every color and pattern. You can also find some with characters from comic books or movies. And also Korean and Hollywood stars, animal prints, and more.
Aside from beautifying their home, some cultures believe that plants can clean the energy of a room. Shake away all the bad vibes from 2020, and welcome 2021 with a fresh start.
Large Photo Print Of A Special Memory
Celebrate a special moment in your friendship or relationship. Pick a favorite photo and have it professionally printed on archival art paper or canvas.
You can actually find plenty of sheet masks that cost just $1, and some stores will have 10 for $10 deals. Buy a whole bunch for a friend or two—and while you’re at it, buy some for yourself.
Prints And Illustrations
Go on Etsy and you’ll find artists who sell prints for as low as $15. Aside from getting a great holiday gift at a low price, you’re also helping out local artists. It’s a win/win!
Actually, any set of notecards will be appreciated — you’ll find a wide range of designs that can match your friend’s taste and personality. But if you order ahead, you can get notecards personalized. These sites also usually offer personalized calendars or notebooks too, so check out all their items.
DIY Beauty Products
For just a few dollars, you can buy the ingredients to make a huge batch of homemade hand and body scrubs that you can give to family and friends. Just put them in mason jars and add a sticker label and a ribbon. Guarantee they will look just as pretty as the ones from luxury stores.
Everybody loves cookies. There’s no such thing as having too many during the holidays. So if you know how to bake, then send your loved one some freshly baked holiday cookies.
It’s one of those kitchen gadgets that nobody thinks to buy but is actually fun to use. Give it to a friend who loves coffee, and he can make himself a cappuccino any time he wants. And, it’s only about $10!
Pretty Eco Bag
A big bag for groceries and other packages will always come in handy! Pick from different designs and materials. Some of them can also be folded up and buttoned, while others will have insulated lining to hold wet goods.
A Loaf Of Homemade Bread
Aside from being really cheap to make – all you really need is flour, yeast, and salt – your house will smell of freshly baked bread.
Specialty Coffee Or Tea
You’ll find plenty of these sets online! Pick a kit with different flavors. If you’re willing to spend a bit more, you can also sign them up for a few months of a coffee or tea club, and they will get a kit every month.
These tiny aromatherapy diffusers can be placed on a work table, bathroom counter, or kitchen to fill the area with lovely scents. Some of them even come with a small bottle of essential oil.
Journaling can be a great stress reliever for many people. Give someone a pretty journal where they can keep their dreams, affirmations and experiences for the new year.
Find Emergency Cash
These ideas can help when you don’t have money for expensive gifts, but what do you do when you don’t even have enough for essentials or emergencies? If you find yourself in a tight financial spot and need to know where to find emergency cash, title loans can help.
What Are Title Loans?
Title loans are short-term loans where you use your car as collateral. You can borrow up to $4,000 and you still get to use your car during the duration of the loan. You just fill out our online form and the rest of the process is simple!
What Are The Benefits Of Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are a viable option because they offer advantages that are hard to find with other financial instruments, like:
- You’ll use your car title as collateral. This means you can keep your car as you are repaying the loan. Just make sure to pay on time based on the repayment schedule. And if that is difficult for you, let us know as soon as possible so we can come up with a solution;
- The title loan application process is quick and seamless. We don’t make you jump through crazy hoops just to be told you’ve been turned down. We only require you bring your ID, vehicle, and the vehicle’s title that is in your name and free of prior loans;
- We have Illinois title loan store locations all throughout Illinois, so you are bound to find one close to you. And we have knowledgeable loan associates that can help you in any part of the process;
- Illinois Title Loans will work with you no matter your credit score. So if you have bad credit or even no credit at all, don’t stress out! You can still come apply.
How To Get Title Loans In Illinois
Traditional loans from banks can take a lot of time and involve a lot of paperwork. But with a title loan, all our process includes is:
- You fill out our short online form found on our website. Just head over and you’ll find it right there at the top;
- After it has been submitted, you will get a phone call from a loan associate. They will walk you through the process and tell you about the required items you need;
- Please remember your state-issued ID or driver’s license, your lien-free vehicle title in your name, and your vehicle when you visit one of our title loan locations in Illinois;
- Once you arrive, you will sit with one of our loan associates to complete some paperwork. They will look over your items, do a quick vehicle inspection, and let you know if you’ve been approved and for how much;
- Once you’ve been approved you will receive your cash. The whole process could take 30 minutes or less from the time you walk in!