The 5 Ways Having Less Gives You More
October 27, 2020 | June Mckaig
Minimalist living isn't about trying to survive on peanuts. It's all about finding freedom from the consumerist society that we live in today. It can allow you to really enjoy life without being tied down by material items. And, if you are creative, you can actually gain a lot by living with less.
Living With Less Can Gain You So Much More
These are just 5 ways that having less will give you more. Trust us, you'll be living a whole new life once you're finished reading!
1. You Spend Less
As soon as you start getting rid of the things you don't need, you will quickly realize just how much money you've wasted on random items.
This is bound to change your spending habits for life. No longer will you splurge on a fancy sweater. Instead, you'll want to put that money towards experiences and creating amazing memories.
2. You Will Be Free From Stress
Similarly, throwing away all your unnecessary items takes a whole world of stress off your shoulders. You will find that your priorities will shift. And, as we said earlier, you'll spend cash on experiences, rather than stuff.
3. It Allows You To Find Your Spiritual Side
Okay, this won't be for everyone. But, being more in tune with your spiritual side helps to foster a clearer mind. This will allow you to get through struggles in a healthier way than before.
4. It Promotes Happiness
It's really easy to get caught up in our consumerist world where everyone shouts "buy more" from the rooftops. However, buying into the latest trends will not make you happy. Free yourself from your things and see how happiness blooms from every corner of your home.
5. You Will Have More Time
Not only will you stop going to the mall every chance you get, but you'll actually focus on what you do with your time. You can find more productive ways to spend time like exploring your town or reconnecting with old friends. It might not seem like it right now, but this does indeed, give you more time.
Get A Title Loan When Emergencies Get In Your Way
By now, you probably want to purge yourself from everything, including your vehicle. But that isn't such a good idea. Why? Because you can use it to obtain money when you're in the midst of a financial emergency.
Let’s be real, the unexpected can always happen. Whether it be an unexpected medical emergency, sudden home repairs, or you suddenly become unemployed, they can all happen at any time. When you find yourself in the middle of an unexpected situation, getting title loans Illinois can really help you out.
A title loan is a loan that uses your vehicle’s title as collateral – so long as it is in your name. With a title loan, you don’t have to worry about giving your vehicle up – we are using your title as collateral, not your car. Also, if your credit is tanking, we will not turn you away.
How To Get A Title Loan In Illinois
Getting a title loan from us is probably the best benefit. You won’t wait days or even weeks – like with some bank loans – to find out if you’ve been approved and to have the cash. In fact, the entire process takes 30 minutes or less to complete and find out if you’ve been approved. And it is completely free to come and see if you qualify. So, you really have nothing to lose here.
Our process goes like:
- Start by filling out our short online form. Just head to our homepage and you’ll find it right there at the very top.
- After the form is submitted, it’ll be sent to the Illinois Title Loans location you’ve chosen. You’ll then receive a phone call from a loan associate. They will walk you through the process and examine your form. They will also tell you what required items you must bring to complete your application.
- Once you are off the phone, you can look up title loans near me to find all of our convenient locations around Illinois. Please be sure to bring your state issued ID, your lien-free vehicle title in your name, and your vehicle.
- Once you arrive, you will sit with one of our loan representatives to complete the application. The loan rep will tell you if we were able to approve you. They will go over the details of your loan agreement and have you sign papers once you agree with the terms. They will also go over your items and conduct a vehicle inspection. The inspection allows us to determine how much you qualify for.
- Once you’ve been approved and have agreed to the terms, that’s the end! You will receive the amount you were approved for and you and your vehicle are good to go.
Try Living With Less To Gain More
Hopefully we’ve done enough to convince you that living with less isn’t a bad thing. When you have less stuff crowding around, you could gain in so many different ways.