In A Rush? Here Are 7 Great Last-Minute Holiday Gifts
We’ve all been down to the wire on those few final gifts. Standing in the packed store with people running around trying to finish up their holiday list. You are just bustling down the aisles trying to figure out what to buy. You need a fantastic present but it also needs to be affordable. What are you going to do?
Well, there are actually a lot of options available. Here are seven great gifts that are all in your price range!
1. A Nice Handbag
It is never a bad idea to gift a nice handbag to a loved one. Of course, women love handbags – that’s a given – but men can also benefit from carrying around a man bag. They can either carry around a cross-body or a messenger bag. And you have so much variety to choose from! Whether your loved ones like patterns, colors, or even characters, you can find a bag.
2. A Warm Scarf
If it’s your wish to keep someone warm, this gift is for you. A nice warm scarf is always a great gift. And the best part is you can choose from so many patterns! You can choose a nice thick scarf to keep them warm in the winter or a thin one that they can use to accessorize their look. The possibilities are endless with a simple scarf!
3. A Pocket Knife
This is an excellent gift for any man. Whether it is for your father, brother, grandad, uncle, friend, or significant other, they are sure to love this one. They’ll appreciate the craftsmanship and have a very useful tool right at their side. And the best part is you can have it engraved with their name or a personal saying that fits them. It is a gift for that special man in your life.
I know as a child it was a bummer opening gifts and seeing socks. But as an adult? It makes an awesome gift. And just like with scarves, there is so much versatility with socks! You can get the coziest, warmest socks, the most colorful, the athletic socks, or the ones with characters on them. And they are not only functional – you can also use them to complete a look!
5. Plush Toys
When it comes to plush toys, you can never have too many! Whether you are shopping for a young child or a collector, a plush toy is a great option. And you can literally find them from any television show or movie franchise. Especially with the new Star Wars: The Mandalorian craze, who wouldn’t want a plush toy of baby Yoda! Buy this, you must!
6. Craft Kits
There are so many kits you can find for the crafty people in your life. Whether you are shopping for a child, a beginner crafter, an adult, or an experienced crafter, you can find a kit to give them hours of fun. And if you are shopping for kids, they have a lot of crafts that are actually educational – so you will be stimulating their brains in more ways than one.
When I say jewelry, you might be thinking that’s a pricey gift. Well, actually, you can find a lot of nice quality jewelry that isn’t crazy expensive. You can find earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or cute pendants. Or if you know someone that has a charm bracelet, you could buy them some cute little charms to add to their bracelet. Jewelry always makes a nice gift for cheap.
Is An Emergency Stopping Your Shopping? Get A Title Loan
Any one of these seven gift ideas can be the perfect option for last-minute holiday gifts. But even if it is the holidays, emergencies don’t take a day off. Especially in this year that has been so crazy, an emergency can pop up at any time.
Someone could call upon us to travel and care for a loved one who is ill. Or you could suddenly find yourself without a job. Where will you get the money to handle all of this? That is when you can turn to Illinois title loans.
What Is A Title Loan?
You can use your car title for cash. A title loan is a loan you receive when you use your vehicle’s title as collateral. You can use any kind of vehicle – so long as it is in your name and the title is free of prior loans or liens. The title loan can get what you need for that emergency trip, auto or home repair, or surprise medical bill.
A Title Loan Has Many Advantages
When you get a title loan from Illinois Title Loans, Inc. you also get many added benefits. Some of those advantages are:
- It doesn’t take very long; you can have your cash fast. Once you arrive at the store, the entire process can take less than 30 minutes. Then you’re back on the road!
- You get to keep your car! We arrange an easy payment schedule for you, and your vehicle goes home with you.
- You may be able to get as much as $4,000 for your emergency cash needs!
- We have various locations to serve you in Illinois. Our title loan stores are close by.
- It’s easy to bring your car in and get title cash when you need it. We take all kinds of credit – good, bad, and even non-existent.
The Easy Step-By-Step Process To Getting A Title Loan
One big advantage to our loans is how simple and convenient our process is! Our process goes something like this:
- Start by filling out the request form online on our website. It’s simple! One of our agents will call you back in minutes to tell you about the process, answer your questions, and let you know about the easy items we require for a car title loan.
- Bring the necessary items – your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID, your vehicle’s lien-free title, and your vehicle – to the store. A loan professional will go over the items, and the manager will do a brief inspection of your vehicle. Next, a representative will answer any other questions you might have and go over the easy paperwork with you.
- Once approved, you get the cash on the spot and leave with the vehicle. It’s so easy! We’re working with all types of income; you could have cold hard cash in your pocket.
Are you ready to start now? Go to our website and start the simple form today! Don’t let an emergency put your last-minute holiday gift-shopping on hold.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.